Friday 16 August 2013

My bout of books 8.0 goals

I did a sign up post a couple of minutes ago saying that I was participating in the bout of books 8.0 read-a-thon and I forget to mention my goals for the read-a-thon, in my video about the read-a-thon on my youtube channel I mention my TBR for the event so I'll leave that at the end of the post in case you want to watch that but I will mention it in this post anyway.
My TBR (To Be Read) is:
Pretties By Scott Westerfeld, which I am currently reading and I will hopefully be done with it before Monday when the read-a-thon starts
Angelfall by Susan EE
Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Titans Curse by Rick Riordan
Across The Universe by Beth Revis
Paper Towns by John Green

I aim to read 4/5 books maybe more so that I catch up with my progress to read 50 books in 2013 challenge on goodreads because I'm 4 books behind so this would get me caught up. 

I hope to do as many of the fun optional challenges as possible but I won't commit to any of them because I may be busy when they take place or I may not be in the mood for them and other things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment