Thursday 22 August 2013

Bout Of Books 8.0 Days 1-3 Update

I have been lazy in concerns of the read-a-thon for these first few days but I am determined to catch up for the remainder!

On day 1 I was busy all day with a friend so I couldn't read too much
Day: 1
Books Completed So Far: Pretties By Scott Westerfeld
Currently Reading: Percy Jackson and The Titans Curse by Rick Riordan
Pages Read Today: 90 pages
Pages Read in Total: 90 Pages
Thoughts/Notes: Pretties was really good, the end was creepy and shocking and a tad frustrating for both Tally and Shay!

On Day 2 I did a lot of reading and I am rather proud of the progress I made on day 2!
Day: 2
Books Completed So Far: Pretties by Scott Westerfeld and Percy Jackson and the Titans Curse by Rick Riordan
Currently Reading: Across The Universe By Beth Revis
Pages Read Today: 280
Pages Read in Total: 370
Thoughts/Notes: The Titans Curse was amazing and I really want to read the battle of the labyrinth now!


Day 3, A lot of procrastination and city of bones movie watching happened this day so sorry

Day: 3
Books Completed So Far: Pretties by Scott Westerfeld and Percy Jackson and The Titans Curse by Rick Riordan
Currently Reading: Across the Universe By Beth Revis
Pages Read Today: 16
Pages Read In Total: 386
Thoughts/Notes: I must stop procrastinating and I just can't quite get into Across the Universe!



No comments:

Post a Comment